Protection of Personal Data
In order to provide uninterrupted and secure services to our valued customers, our company may need to collect, process and transfer your personal data notified to our company by you to third parties.
Our company takes the highest possible level of security measures in order to protect your privacy while your personal data is collected, stored, processed and, if necessary, shared in accordance with the law.
Our aim; In line with your satisfaction, to inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes for processing, the legal reasons for the processing and your rights.
a) Data Supervisor
Your personal data will be collected and processed by TransferFromİzmir & TransferFromKusadasi & TransferFromBodrum as the data controller in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (Law No.6698) within the scope described below.
b) The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Providing safe accommodation in line with our company principles, making the necessary evaluations for the service provided, ensuring compliance with domestic and international legislation, especially insurance legislation, Social Security Institution legislation and consumer law, complying with information obligations, keeping information and documents arising from legal legislation In order to fulfill obligations, prevent fraud, ensure security, conduct market research and purchase operations, manage our legal processes and carry out social responsibility projects, and provide you with a better and reliable service without interruption, the personal will be processed within the terms and purposes of data processing.
In addition to the above, your personal data can be contacted with our valued customers regarding the products and services you will receive / will receive in order to provide you with all kinds of products and services special to you, and also, if you have given consent, it can be used in promotion, product / service offer, marketing and campaign activities. developing appropriate services and products, conducting customer satisfaction studies, current or new product studies of our company and affiliates, market research and determination of target customer group, etc. can be processed for.
Fulfillment of legal and commercial obligations of our company arising from the contract, establishment of rights, protection of rights, commercial and legal assessment processes, legal and commercial risk analysis, financial affairs within the framework of contracts made with third real or legal persons who are in business relations with our company or activities carried out together. Your personal data can be processed in order to conduct it.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data; Transfer of personal data to business partners, shareholders, affiliates, affiliates, affiliated group companies and companies with which they operate as an intermediary / agency, support service organizations and other contracted organizations from which they receive services that are complementary or extension of their activities, and consultants and organizations cooperating with the law numbered 6698 within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 8 regarding the transfer of personal data abroad.
In addition, the data obtained may be shared with the public institutions and organizations in case of information requests made by the public institutions and organizations in line with the rights and powers granted to them by the law, and in case of a possible dispute with the relevant authorities in order to continue the legal processes.
ç) Which personal data are collected, Method of Personal Data Collection and Legal Reason
• Your name, surname, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address and other contact information,
• Your family and demographic information,
• Your identity and passport information,
• Your travel and route information,
• Your information about billing and payment instruments,
• Your voice recordings collected through our offices and communication channels,
• Your camera / video / photo recordings collected for security purposes,
• Your health data collected to fulfill our legal responsibilities regarding accidents,
• Your product order information,
• Your information about making payments and receiving returns,
• Your information regarding your personal interests,
• The information you have communicated to our employees within the scope of your requests and complaints regarding products and services,
• Your information about your use of our website, mobile applications and other communication channels,
• Your e-mail address information regarding the sending of information, advertising and promotional activities to your e-mail address via mass mail sending systems,
• For users of our website, including computer / hardware and connection information, page viewing statistics, traffic information to and from the page, name data / advertisement broadcasts, IP addresses and standard web log information / standard web log information, other information arising from your use of our services and your interaction with our content and ads;
• Your preferences or past experiences regarding products or services are collected by the data controller.
• This information; Representation such as website, mobile or digital applications, social media, call center, companies we operate as intermediary / agency, customer calls, SMS, written / digital applications to other websites, support service organizations including call center service providers To the extent permitted and within the limits set by the relevant legislation and agreements, through channels through which authorized organizations and persons contact you or can communicate with you in the future, with your consent when legally required.
• Your personal data collected by these methods can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this Information within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
According to the regulation in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698;
• Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
• If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
• Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• To request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred.
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
• If you think that an unfavorable result has arisen by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems, do not object to this,
• If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand compensation for your loss. If you submit your requests regarding your rights to our company with the methods set out below, our company will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, free of charge. However, if the transaction also incurs a cost, our company will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, you can submit your request to use your above-mentioned rights to our company in writing or by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in the future, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of Law No. 6698. Within this framework, the channels and procedures you will submit your application in writing to our company within the scope of Article 11 of Law No. 6698 are explained below.
Your petition with wet signature to use your above-mentioned rights; with documents identifying you;
Transferfromizm & transferfromkusada of the I & transferfrombod Kusadasi / Aydin / Turkey may send to the address or contact by e-mail to the address email@example.com ...
Thank you for your interest, we would like to inform you that we will always be pleased to welcome you.
HES CODE DISCLOSURE TEXT
Within the Scope of the COVID-19 Outbreak, the Ministry of Internal Affairs dated 30.09.2020
"2 Circular on HEPP Code to 81 Provincial Governorships"
Clarification Text on the Processing of HES Code in line with the Circular entitled
This clarification text has been prepared in order to inform you, our guests, of the HEPP Code to be processed in hotel accommodations within the scope of combating the Covid-19 epidemic by Marmara Uluslararası İnşaat ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi as a data controller within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.
In accordance with the Circular of the Ministry of Internal Affairs on 30.09.2020 titled "2 Circular on HES Code to 81 Provincial Governorships", as part of the fight against the Covid-19 epidemic, customers who come to our hotel for accommodation will be asked for the Hayat Eve Sığar (HES) application code and accommodation after the necessary inquiry is made. The customer will be accepted to the facility. In this context, you get the code from the HPP Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health in order to stay in our hotel, our customers and our company with this code must be notified of Identity Number.
Your HES code inquiry will be made during your admission to our hotel. As a result of the query, people who do not have any risks (diagnosed or not contacted) will be admitted to our hotel. According to the provisions of the 2nd and the additional 1st article of the Identity Reporting Law No. 1774, the customer information reported to the general law enforcement officers by our hotel will also be questioned according to the Covid-19 diagnosis or contact status within the framework of the data integration provided by the relevant general law enforcement unit with the Ministry of Health. .
Within the scope of this disclosure text, your personal data to be transferred to the Ministry of Health will be your TR Identity Number and HES code. The Ministry of Health will check your HES code and inform us of your eligibility for accommodation at our hotel.
Your personal data stated above, in accordance with the circulars and instructions of the relevant ministries, public institutions and organizations and legislation within the scope of combating the Covid-19 epidemic; It is processed in a limited way for the purposes of ensuring public health and safety, preventing the spread of the epidemic, and protecting the health of our customers and hotel employees. The reason for processing your data is based on the fact that "it is compulsory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation".
Your personal data categories in this disclosure text will be deleted when they are not needed for the purposes mentioned above. Since your personal data may need to be stored for a legal period, it can be stored to the extent and process we are legally obliged to keep.